MOBILE TICKET GUIDE
Mobile tickets are easy, fast and convenient. Never worry about losing your tickets again! Watch our quick video below or follow step-by-step instructions on how to manage your OKC Broadway Mobile Tickets.
Jump to a Section
SAVE YOUR MOBILE TICKETS TO YOUR SMARTPHONE
Downloading your mobile tickets to your smartphone’s wallet app allows a quick, convenient place to access your OKC Broadway Mobile Tickets while at the event.
To access your mobile tickets, login to your online OKC Broadway account from your smartphone’s mobile internet browser. This may be Google Chrome, Safari or another browser you may have previously installed. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Select 'Manage My Events' from the Quick Links Menu
2. Tap the Event to view those individual tickets
3. Tap the seat under the 'My Tickets' listing to open a mobile version of your ticket
4. Tap the 'Add to Wallet' or 'Save to Phone' button
5. Then, tap 'Add' to save the ticket to your smartphones mobile wallet
6. After you've saved a ticket, swipe left on your screen to navigate to the next ticket
7. Repeat the process until you have saved all of your mobile tickets.
To access your mobile tickets at the event, simply open your phone's mobile wallet and tap the ticket.
TRANSFER YOUR TICKETS
Can’t make the show? Quickly and easily transfer your tickets to a friend, family member or colleague by transferring your tickets.
After you’ve logged in to your online OKC Broadway account, navigate to the event you wish to transfer. Then,
1. Tap the 'More' button to bring up additional options
2. Tap 'Transfer'
3. Select the specific seats you would like to transfer. You can select individual seats or select all to transfer.
4. Tap 'Continue'
5. Enter the recipients First Name, Last Name, Email and you can include an optional message.
6. Tap 'Transfer' to complete the transaction.
Your recipient will receive an email prompt to accept the ticket transfer. Recipients have up to the performance date to accept the transfer.
Once tickets have been transferred, you can no longer manage mobile tickets for that event. Transferred tickets will be indicated by a message in the ‘My Tickets’ section of the event.
QUICK ACCESS YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT FROM YOUR
Save a shortcut to your online Account Manager directly on your smartphone’s home screen. The shortcut will appear like an app.
1. Open a webpage from your phone's mobile browser
2. Visit okcbroadway.com
3. Tap 'My Account' at the top of the page
4. Log in to your OKC Broadway Account Manager
5. At the bottom of your browser screen, tap the middle button to open page options
6. Tap 'Add to Home Screen'
7. You have the option to rename the shortcut to something familiar and convenient to you
8. Tap 'Add' at the top right of the screen
Your Account Manager is now accessible directly from your smartphone home screen.